We know how high running costs can be for agricultural businesses and the difficulties encountered when raising the capital for the assets needed to support your ambitions.
With an in-depth knowledge of the industry and extensive experience of delivering affordable funding for agricultural businesses, we’ll help you find a way to spread the cost of your machinery and vehicles along with technology you need through tailored Hire Purchase, Lease or Refinance packages that fit right into your business.
There’s a wealth of new machinery and technology to help Agricultural businesses maximise their growth and improve efficiency. along with investing in sustainably, especially when used to create renewable energy.
From renewable energy solutions to farm equipment, we’ll help you take full advantage of the benefits of asset finance.
No modern farm can ignore the requirement of efficient and safe vehicles.
Safety and efficiency work alongside the latest technologies in order to drive more revenue and profits to sustain one of the oldest forms of business known.
Farms need to keep pace and be efficient with the right tools.
Accessing the right funding at the right rates is key.
Unlike a loan or bank overdraft, Invoice Finance grows and expands with your agri business at the pace you need.
No more bank managers to pass and approve what you need.
If growth constitutes the addition of Solar PV, or other diversifications, your Invoice Finance can reflect the need, when you need it.
You can choose to finance just one invoice (spot finance), a selection of invoices, or your customers as a whole.
Balance the amount of immediate cash for your invoices without ever having to ask for more.
A truly dynamic funding solution for your agri business.
Increase Your Bottom Line
Most businesses use invoice finance to fund growth and increase profits.
Having the cash you need to maintain your agri business and required stock to expand allows you to take endless advantages and opportunities for growth.
Same day payments for all your invoices.
Check to see what’s possible
There is no impact on your personal or business credit rating when checking eligibility
Spread the cost over time!
Hire Purchase enables you to acquire an asset while paying for it in instalments over an agreed timescale – the term.
At the end of the term, you have the option to purchase the asset outright.
It lets you spread the cost of your investment over the life of the asset, making it easier to budget.
Hire Purchase is particularly suitable for acquiring vehicles, machinery, construction and commercial equipment with a resale value.
Refinance or Capital Release
Refinancing (Capital Release) is a quick way to access the cash from your assets on your existing balance sheet and use that value elsewhere within your business – for example, to fund a deposit on new equipment or ease cash flow.
Sale and HP Back is a form of refinance that can be used against most types of equipment, making it suitable for companies of all sizes, including sole traders. It works by us purchasing the asset and financing it back to you.
Repayments are calculated in line with the income stream that will be generated by the asset and at the end of the refinance term, you own the asset.
This option applies whether you already own the asset or are using it under a finance deal with another provider.
Benefits of Refinance
- Efficiency: Uninterrupted use of the asset
- Spread the cost further: We can take over the finance agreement you have with another provider and extend the term
- Choice: Give your agri business a cash injection or use the money to buy other assets such as health and safety or HR services that may not be accessible through hire purchase or leasing agreements
- Make fast decisions: Releasing capital can help you make faster decisions when negotiating business contracts.
Benefits of Hire Purchase
- More time to repay: Spread the cost over the life of the asset
- Seasonality: We can structure repayments to take account of seasonal fluctuations in your cash flow
- Keep control: You are the owner of the asset for tax purposes and can normally claim capital allowances
- Tax efficient: You can offset your hire purchase interest and charges against pre-tax profits
- Reclaim VAT
Finance Lease arrangements let you use the equipment you need without having to buy it outright.
You pay us rent for the full use of it. The rental period is flexible and can be tailored to your needs and cash flow.
During this period, you will pay us the full cost of the asset, including interest.
Then, when you reach the end of the primary lease term you can choose to continue to use the asset by entering a secondary rental period or sell the asset and keep a portion of the income from the sale or return it.
Similar to a Finance Lease, an Operating Lease allows you to rent the asset from us while you need it.
The key difference between the two is that an Operating Lease is only for part of the asset’s useful life.
This means you pay a reduced rental because the cost is based on the difference between the asset’s original purchase price and its residual value at the end of the agreement.
You get full use of the asset for as long as you need it, without the burden of responsibility of disposing of it or recouping its residual value.
Benefits of Operating Lease
Key features of Operating Leases and the benefits you can get working with the leading alternative business finance providers.
- Allows you to rent the asset while you need it
- Only for part of the asset’s useful life
- Reduced rental because the cost is based on the difference between the asset’s original purchase price and its residual value
- You get full use of the asset for as long as you need it
- No responsibility for disposal or recouping residual value.
- Low Initial Outlay: Quick access to the asset you need without a heavy upfront investment
- Freedom: Full use of the asset without having to buy it outright
- Flexibility: Option to re-rent, purchase or return the asset at the end of the term
- Pay Less: Rental cost is reduced as it is based on a percentage of the original capital cost
- Off balance sheet funding
- Speed: Reclaim VAT on rentals.